Cardinal Scale: Sends weight data wirelessly
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co. says its new SnapStream is the only NTEP legal-for-trade wireless truck scale system on the market for commercial applications. It allows a scale to send weight data wirelessly to an indicator, which, in turn, wirelessly sends it to a host of peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, PCs, and networks.
The digitally controlled weighing and diagnostic system is designed using 802.15.4 Zigbee protocol for reliable and accurate weight and data transmission. The system may be configured using one to 16 load cells. The truck scale junction box accommodates two to four, four-cell analog boards, which perform the analog-to-digital weight conversion for each load cell and transmit data wirelessly to indicators where the weight data is displayed. The indicators can send data wirelessly to any Cardinal remote displays, printers, or local remotes. The communications module may be used to interface wirelessly from the weight indicator to a PC using USB, RS232 serial, or Ethernet connectivity or a printer using RS232 serial or Ethernet.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration303 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views