Cardinal Scale: Sends weight data wirelessly
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co. says its new SnapStream is the only NTEP legal-for-trade wireless truck scale system on the market for commercial applications. It allows a scale to send weight data wirelessly to an indicator, which, in turn, wirelessly sends it to a host of peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, PCs, and networks.
The digitally controlled weighing and diagnostic system is designed using 802.15.4 Zigbee protocol for reliable and accurate weight and data transmission. The system may be configured using one to 16 load cells. The truck scale junction box accommodates two to four, four-cell analog boards, which perform the analog-to-digital weight conversion for each load cell and transmit data wirelessly to indicators where the weight data is displayed. The indicators can send data wirelessly to any Cardinal remote displays, printers, or local remotes. The communications module may be used to interface wirelessly from the weight indicator to a PC using USB, RS232 serial, or Ethernet connectivity or a printer using RS232 serial or Ethernet.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility888 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?310 Views