Cardinal Scale: Sends weight data wirelessly
Cardinal Scale Mfg. Co. says its new SnapStream is the only NTEP legal-for-trade wireless truck scale system on the market for commercial applications. It allows a scale to send weight data wirelessly to an indicator, which, in turn, wirelessly sends it to a host of peripheral equipment such as remote displays, printers, PCs, and networks.
The digitally controlled weighing and diagnostic system is designed using 802.15.4 Zigbee protocol for reliable and accurate weight and data transmission. The system may be configured using one to 16 load cells. The truck scale junction box accommodates two to four, four-cell analog boards, which perform the analog-to-digital weight conversion for each load cell and transmit data wirelessly to indicators where the weight data is displayed. The indicators can send data wirelessly to any Cardinal remote displays, printers, or local remotes. The communications module may be used to interface wirelessly from the weight indicator to a PC using USB, RS232 serial, or Ethernet connectivity or a printer using RS232 serial or Ethernet.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views