Cardinal Scales’s truck scales offer heavy-duty weighing
Cardinal Scale has two new truck scales on the market — the SRC Guardian and the Yukon. The concrete deck of the full-platform SRC Guardian scale (above) is installed flush with the ground surface for easy access. Its hydraulic load cells are said to be invulnerable to common truck scale problems such as lightning damage, electrical surges, water damage, and rodent damage.
The Yukon scale is designed specifically for mining and off-road vehicle weighing, featuring a 150-ton capacity with high 70-ton concentrated load capacity. The scale is available in impervious hydraulic or electronic scale types and features extra-wide 12-, 14-, and 16-foot scale platforms.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views