Cardinal Scales’s truck scales offer heavy-duty weighing
Cardinal Scale has two new truck scales on the market — the SRC Guardian and the Yukon. The concrete deck of the full-platform SRC Guardian scale (above) is installed flush with the ground surface for easy access. Its hydraulic load cells are said to be invulnerable to common truck scale problems such as lightning damage, electrical surges, water damage, and rodent damage.
The Yukon scale is designed specifically for mining and off-road vehicle weighing, featuring a 150-ton capacity with high 70-ton concentrated load capacity. The scale is available in impervious hydraulic or electronic scale types and features extra-wide 12-, 14-, and 16-foot scale platforms.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views