Cardinal Scales’s truck scales offer heavy-duty weighing
Cardinal Scale has two new truck scales on the market — the SRC Guardian and the Yukon. The concrete deck of the full-platform SRC Guardian scale (above) is installed flush with the ground surface for easy access. Its hydraulic load cells are said to be invulnerable to common truck scale problems such as lightning damage, electrical surges, water damage, and rodent damage.
The Yukon scale is designed specifically for mining and off-road vehicle weighing, featuring a 150-ton capacity with high 70-ton concentrated load capacity. The scale is available in impervious hydraulic or electronic scale types and features extra-wide 12-, 14-, and 16-foot scale platforms.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1932 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker289 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete281 Views