Carrying a Heavy Load
JCB offers three heavy-duty articulated dump trucks — the 714, 718, and 722. The company says they are highly maneuverable, capable of all-year-round operation, and come with the additional benefit of being able to work on ground conditions with poor load-supporting qualities. The company says the 722 (shown) features a patented front suspension system that is self-leveling and provides the operator with a smooth and comfortable ride with minimum vibration. A larger radiator has been added for warm climate operation. All models feature an electronic monitoring system, which constantly monitors the machine’s performance.
Philippi-Hagenbuch, Inc. says its patented rear-eject HiVol truck bodies for articulated off-highway haul trucks are specifically engineered for all operating conditions and the toughest applications. The automatic opening tailgate raises and lowers with ejector movement, and is operated by a single, three-stage hydraulic cylinder. A low center of gravity allows for stationary or on-the-go discharge of material. The company says its no-maintenance design increases productivity and limits downtime.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views