CASE 1650L crawler dozer has power for big jobs
The Case 1650L crawler dozer from Case Construction Equipment provides optimum power and fuel efficiency for highway contractors. Hydrostatic drive delivers power independently to each track, enabling the 144-hp (107-kW) dozer to push a full blade through curves and turns.
The Case 1650L dozer features a 126-in-wide (3,200-mm-wide) blade, and a blade capacity of 4.12 yd3 (3.15 m3). Its operating weight ranges from 33,714 to 35,203 pounds (15,290 to 15,965 kg), depending on the configuration.
The dozer’s highlights include the following:
- Infinitely adjustable steering options provide precise and easy operation.
- High-performance blade hydraulics feature large pump cylinders that deliver speed and power for optimum control and breakout force.
- Blade pitch is easily adjusted to best match soil conditions.
- Three track options provide maximum versatility and include Extra Long Track (XLT), Wide Track (WT) and Low Ground Pressure (LGP).
- Isolation-mounted operator platform cushions the operator’s body from the effects of noise and vibration.
For more information, go to www.casece.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29174 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule134 Views