CASE 1650L crawler dozer has power for big jobs
The Case 1650L crawler dozer from Case Construction Equipment provides optimum power and fuel efficiency for highway contractors. Hydrostatic drive delivers power independently to each track, enabling the 144-hp (107-kW) dozer to push a full blade through curves and turns.
The Case 1650L dozer features a 126-in-wide (3,200-mm-wide) blade, and a blade capacity of 4.12 yd3 (3.15 m3). Its operating weight ranges from 33,714 to 35,203 pounds (15,290 to 15,965 kg), depending on the configuration.
The dozer’s highlights include the following:
- Infinitely adjustable steering options provide precise and easy operation.
- High-performance blade hydraulics feature large pump cylinders that deliver speed and power for optimum control and breakout force.
- Blade pitch is easily adjusted to best match soil conditions.
- Three track options provide maximum versatility and include Extra Long Track (XLT), Wide Track (WT) and Low Ground Pressure (LGP).
- Isolation-mounted operator platform cushions the operator’s body from the effects of noise and vibration.
For more information, go to www.casece.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility865 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views