CASE 1650L crawler dozer has power for big jobs
The Case 1650L crawler dozer from Case Construction Equipment provides optimum power and fuel efficiency for highway contractors. Hydrostatic drive delivers power independently to each track, enabling the 144-hp (107-kW) dozer to push a full blade through curves and turns.
The Case 1650L dozer features a 126-in-wide (3,200-mm-wide) blade, and a blade capacity of 4.12 yd3 (3.15 m3). Its operating weight ranges from 33,714 to 35,203 pounds (15,290 to 15,965 kg), depending on the configuration.
The dozer’s highlights include the following:
- Infinitely adjustable steering options provide precise and easy operation.
- High-performance blade hydraulics feature large pump cylinders that deliver speed and power for optimum control and breakout force.
- Blade pitch is easily adjusted to best match soil conditions.
- Three track options provide maximum versatility and include Extra Long Track (XLT), Wide Track (WT) and Low Ground Pressure (LGP).
- Isolation-mounted operator platform cushions the operator’s body from the effects of noise and vibration.
For more information, go to www.casece.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views