CASE 1650L crawler dozer has power for big jobs
The Case 1650L crawler dozer from Case Construction Equipment provides optimum power and fuel efficiency for highway contractors. Hydrostatic drive delivers power independently to each track, enabling the 144-hp (107-kW) dozer to push a full blade through curves and turns.
The Case 1650L dozer features a 126-in-wide (3,200-mm-wide) blade, and a blade capacity of 4.12 yd3 (3.15 m3). Its operating weight ranges from 33,714 to 35,203 pounds (15,290 to 15,965 kg), depending on the configuration.
The dozer’s highlights include the following:
- Infinitely adjustable steering options provide precise and easy operation.
- High-performance blade hydraulics feature large pump cylinders that deliver speed and power for optimum control and breakout force.
- Blade pitch is easily adjusted to best match soil conditions.
- Three track options provide maximum versatility and include Extra Long Track (XLT), Wide Track (WT) and Low Ground Pressure (LGP).
- Isolation-mounted operator platform cushions the operator’s body from the effects of noise and vibration.
For more information, go to www.casece.com.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views