CASE ADDS PALLET FORKS FOR SKID STEERS, COMPACT TRACK LOADERS
RACINE, Wis. (Nov. 9, 2010) – Case Construction Equipment today introduced pallet forks specially designed for use with its skid steers and compact track loaders. The forks are particularly useful in a variety of construction, agriculture, landscaping and utility applications.
The new pallet fork assemblies are available with either 48-inch or 42-inch tines. Case offers either size of tines in a choice of Heavy Duty, rated to 5,500 pounds, or Standard, rated to 4,000 pounds. Case pallet forks feature a rugged, reliable frame and outstanding visibility to the tines for safe, easy loading. The frame’s mounting angle assures proper forward tilt for loading and excellent rollback for transporting loads. The design offers ample room between the frame and the cab, providing easy access to and from the cab.
For additional skid steer and compact track loader product and attachment specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case product demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill430 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers405 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg303 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award187 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions176 Views