Case B Series articulated trucks: Power, comfort, and serviceability
RACINE, Wis. – The Case B Series articulated truck product line includes four models – the 327B, 330B, 335B and 340 B – all powered by Case turbocharged engines. The trucks feature superior power, operator comfort and serviceability.
The Case 10-liter Case engines power the 300 hp model 327B and the 334 hp model 330B. The 380-hp Case 335B and the 426-hp model 340B trucks are powered by Case 13-liter turbocharged engines.
All B Series models feature industry-leading technology, such as an integrated differential, variable geometry turbocharger, auto warm-up system and self-diagnosed fluid-level checks.
A wide frame and low dump body design differentiate Case articulated trucks from the competition. The wider bottom of the bed provides a lower center of gravity and exceptional stability. This design provides room for the dump cylinders to be housed inside the frame, which protects them from the elements better than cylinders mounted outside the frame.
For more information, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case articulated truck demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs624 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina360 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views