Case B Series articulated trucks: Power, comfort, and serviceability
RACINE, Wis. – The Case B Series articulated truck product line includes four models – the 327B, 330B, 335B and 340 B – all powered by Case turbocharged engines. The trucks feature superior power, operator comfort and serviceability.
The Case 10-liter Case engines power the 300 hp model 327B and the 334 hp model 330B. The 380-hp Case 335B and the 426-hp model 340B trucks are powered by Case 13-liter turbocharged engines.
All B Series models feature industry-leading technology, such as an integrated differential, variable geometry turbocharger, auto warm-up system and self-diagnosed fluid-level checks.
A wide frame and low dump body design differentiate Case articulated trucks from the competition. The wider bottom of the bed provides a lower center of gravity and exceptional stability. This design provides room for the dump cylinders to be housed inside the frame, which protects them from the elements better than cylinders mounted outside the frame.
For more information, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case articulated truck demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction517 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter403 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views