Case B Series articulated trucks: Power, comfort, and serviceability
RACINE, Wis. – The Case B Series articulated truck product line includes four models – the 327B, 330B, 335B and 340 B – all powered by Case turbocharged engines. The trucks feature superior power, operator comfort and serviceability.
The Case 10-liter Case engines power the 300 hp model 327B and the 334 hp model 330B. The 380-hp Case 335B and the 426-hp model 340B trucks are powered by Case 13-liter turbocharged engines.
All B Series models feature industry-leading technology, such as an integrated differential, variable geometry turbocharger, auto warm-up system and self-diagnosed fluid-level checks.
A wide frame and low dump body design differentiate Case articulated trucks from the competition. The wider bottom of the bed provides a lower center of gravity and exceptional stability. This design provides room for the dump cylinders to be housed inside the frame, which protects them from the elements better than cylinders mounted outside the frame.
For more information, please visit http://www.casece.com/. For a Case articulated truck demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views