Case Construction Equipment, booth 11722 (North Hall)
Case Construction Equipment will showcase major new product introductions, including the new M Series dozer line and to-be-announced updates to primary product lines such as excavators, wheel loaders and compactors.
With five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower, the M Series dozers feature a range of design improvements, including the first selective catalytic reduction technology to be built into a dozer.
To see the dozers, visit booth 11722 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views