Case Construction Equipment, booth 11722 (North Hall)
Case Construction Equipment will showcase major new product introductions, including the new M Series dozer line and to-be-announced updates to primary product lines such as excavators, wheel loaders and compactors.
With five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower, the M Series dozers feature a range of design improvements, including the first selective catalytic reduction technology to be built into a dozer.
To see the dozers, visit booth 11722 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views