Case Construction Equipment, booth 11722 (North Hall)
Case Construction Equipment will showcase major new product introductions, including the new M Series dozer line and to-be-announced updates to primary product lines such as excavators, wheel loaders and compactors.
With five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower, the M Series dozers feature a range of design improvements, including the first selective catalytic reduction technology to be built into a dozer.
To see the dozers, visit booth 11722 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri725 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?227 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views