Case Construction Equipment, booth 11722 (North Hall)
Case Construction Equipment will showcase major new product introductions, including the new M Series dozer line and to-be-announced updates to primary product lines such as excavators, wheel loaders and compactors.
With five models ranging from 92 to 214 net horsepower, the M Series dozers feature a range of design improvements, including the first selective catalytic reduction technology to be built into a dozer.
To see the dozers, visit booth 11722 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views