Case Construction Equipment: Fast acceleration, quick cycle times and high production
The two new F Series wheel loaders join the current 721F, 821F, and 921F line-up. The 1021F features a 296-horsepower engine, a 5.5-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 121 inches, and an operating weight of 53,500 pounds.
The 1121F, rated at 320 horsepower, has a 6.25-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 126 inches, and an operating weight of 60,800 pounds. The 1021F and 1121F wheel loaders are said to provide fast acceleration, quick cycle times, and high production. The new high-horsepower Case engines also feature variable-geometry turbochargers. In addition, the wheel loaders have four power modes — Economy, Standard, Max, and Auto — to let operators match the engine power to their needs.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale663 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views