Case Construction Equipment: Fast acceleration, quick cycle times and high production
The two new F Series wheel loaders join the current 721F, 821F, and 921F line-up. The 1021F features a 296-horsepower engine, a 5.5-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 121 inches, and an operating weight of 53,500 pounds.
The 1121F, rated at 320 horsepower, has a 6.25-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 126 inches, and an operating weight of 60,800 pounds. The 1021F and 1121F wheel loaders are said to provide fast acceleration, quick cycle times, and high production. The new high-horsepower Case engines also feature variable-geometry turbochargers. In addition, the wheel loaders have four power modes — Economy, Standard, Max, and Auto — to let operators match the engine power to their needs.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views