Case Construction Equipment: Fast acceleration, quick cycle times and high production
The two new F Series wheel loaders join the current 721F, 821F, and 921F line-up. The 1021F features a 296-horsepower engine, a 5.5-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 121 inches, and an operating weight of 53,500 pounds.
The 1121F, rated at 320 horsepower, has a 6.25-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 126 inches, and an operating weight of 60,800 pounds. The 1021F and 1121F wheel loaders are said to provide fast acceleration, quick cycle times, and high production. The new high-horsepower Case engines also feature variable-geometry turbochargers. In addition, the wheel loaders have four power modes — Economy, Standard, Max, and Auto — to let operators match the engine power to their needs.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views