Case Construction Equipment: Fast acceleration, quick cycle times and high production
The two new F Series wheel loaders join the current 721F, 821F, and 921F line-up. The 1021F features a 296-horsepower engine, a 5.5-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 121 inches, and an operating weight of 53,500 pounds.
The 1121F, rated at 320 horsepower, has a 6.25-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 126 inches, and an operating weight of 60,800 pounds. The 1021F and 1121F wheel loaders are said to provide fast acceleration, quick cycle times, and high production. The new high-horsepower Case engines also feature variable-geometry turbochargers. In addition, the wheel loaders have four power modes — Economy, Standard, Max, and Auto — to let operators match the engine power to their needs.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views