Case Construction Equipment: Fast acceleration, quick cycle times and high production
The two new F Series wheel loaders join the current 721F, 821F, and 921F line-up. The 1021F features a 296-horsepower engine, a 5.5-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 121 inches, and an operating weight of 53,500 pounds.
The 1121F, rated at 320 horsepower, has a 6.25-cubic-yard bucket, a dump height of 126 inches, and an operating weight of 60,800 pounds. The 1021F and 1121F wheel loaders are said to provide fast acceleration, quick cycle times, and high production. The new high-horsepower Case engines also feature variable-geometry turbochargers. In addition, the wheel loaders have four power modes — Economy, Standard, Max, and Auto — to let operators match the engine power to their needs.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger442 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities365 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register357 Views