Case distributor Hills Machinery grand opening is May 6
Case distributor Hills Machinery plans to host the grand opening at its new North Charleston, S.C. facility located at 7168B Cross County Road on Friday, May 6.
At the event, scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. EDT, Case’s new N Series backhoe loader will be displayed, raffles and prizes will be offered, grand opening specials will be available, and lunch will be served.
“We are proud to be expanding our presence in Charleston,” says Jim Hills, president of Hills
Machinery, in a written statement. “We are quite pleased to be part of the area’s growth. Anyone who is interested in construction and agricultural equipment is invited to join us.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution174 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing165 Views