Case distributor Hills Machinery grand opening is May 6
Case distributor Hills Machinery plans to host the grand opening at its new North Charleston, S.C. facility located at 7168B Cross County Road on Friday, May 6.
At the event, scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. EDT, Case’s new N Series backhoe loader will be displayed, raffles and prizes will be offered, grand opening specials will be available, and lunch will be served.
“We are proud to be expanding our presence in Charleston,” says Jim Hills, president of Hills
Machinery, in a written statement. “We are quite pleased to be part of the area’s growth. Anyone who is interested in construction and agricultural equipment is invited to join us.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1285 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1083 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views