Case distributor Hills Machinery grand opening is May 6
Case distributor Hills Machinery plans to host the grand opening at its new North Charleston, S.C. facility located at 7168B Cross County Road on Friday, May 6.
At the event, scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. EDT, Case’s new N Series backhoe loader will be displayed, raffles and prizes will be offered, grand opening specials will be available, and lunch will be served.
“We are proud to be expanding our presence in Charleston,” says Jim Hills, president of Hills
Machinery, in a written statement. “We are quite pleased to be part of the area’s growth. Anyone who is interested in construction and agricultural equipment is invited to join us.”
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety381 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs190 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013186 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views