CASE FULL OF PROFITS
July 29, 2009 – LOVELAND, CO–308 SYSTEMS (http://www.308systems.com/), the leader in jobsite communications systems, today announced comprehensive improvements to the INSTANT OFFICEtm portable jobsite briefcase office. Construction companies can now enjoy increased productivity and operational efficiencies. Simply put – you can do more with your time, which means greater profits.
The cost effective and easy to use INSTANT Offices is a lightweight, battery powered mobile office with full wireless Internet integrated into a very small briefcase. It operates as an independent field office, allowing field Superintendents and Project Managers to have full office capabilities out of their truck. Due to it’s compact size and portability, you can take your entire office to the top of a building, clients home, or through streets blocked with tornado/hurricane/earthquake debris, ice, etc.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views