Case, HSS, Rain for Rent offer mobile apps (Information Library)
Case CE has released its Case Experience AR app–a free mobile application that features Augmented Reality (AR) technology and allows customers to engage with CASE products through interactive and 3D features, videos, animations and voice-supported text on mobile devices. The app is available for Android devices as well as the iPhone and iPad.
Case Construction Equipment | casece.com/ar
HCSS has added to its application selection the HeavyJob mobile phone time card app, which allows foremen and superintendents in the field to enter time and see job production data on any smartphone. In addition to including time for workers and equipment, the time card app stores information such as quantities and notes for cost codes and work for T&M.
HCSS | www.hcss.com/apps
Rain for Rent’s TDH Calculator is a free mobile application designed to simplify the calculation for determining pump selection and to accelerate the decision-making process for engineers, field operators and technicians. The app is available for the iPhone, and Rain for Rent is working to develop an Android version.
Rain for Rent | rainforrent.com/Mobile-Apps/TDH-Calculator
Check out the photos below to see these apps in action.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views