Case launches military skid steer, CTL line
Case Construction Equipment introduced its line of military skid steers and compact track loaders at an event held at the CNH Wichita Plant April 14. The machines, produced under a 10-year contract with U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, are equivalent in size to the 420 Series 3 models.
Case will manufacture up to 1,500 M400T compact track loaders and 1,900 M400W skid steers, all of which include special modifications for military applications, including a weapons rack, 24-volt starting and charging system, minus 25-degree F cold start and chemical agent resistant coating. Additionally, both the M400W and M400T operate on jet fuel, and both models have been tested to withstand air drops into the field.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views