Case launches military skid steer, CTL line
Case Construction Equipment introduced its line of military skid steers and compact track loaders at an event held at the CNH Wichita Plant April 14. The machines, produced under a 10-year contract with U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, are equivalent in size to the 420 Series 3 models.
Case will manufacture up to 1,500 M400T compact track loaders and 1,900 M400W skid steers, all of which include special modifications for military applications, including a weapons rack, 24-volt starting and charging system, minus 25-degree F cold start and chemical agent resistant coating. Additionally, both the M400W and M400T operate on jet fuel, and both models have been tested to withstand air drops into the field.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1718 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1086 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection619 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up388 Views
- Wingra not allowed to mine beneath burial mounds365 Views