Case launches military skid steer, CTL line
Case Construction Equipment introduced its line of military skid steers and compact track loaders at an event held at the CNH Wichita Plant April 14. The machines, produced under a 10-year contract with U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, are equivalent in size to the 420 Series 3 models.
Case will manufacture up to 1,500 M400T compact track loaders and 1,900 M400W skid steers, all of which include special modifications for military applications, including a weapons rack, 24-volt starting and charging system, minus 25-degree F cold start and chemical agent resistant coating. Additionally, both the M400W and M400T operate on jet fuel, and both models have been tested to withstand air drops into the field.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs757 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year378 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries319 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs214 Views