Case launches military skid steer, CTL line
Case Construction Equipment introduced its line of military skid steers and compact track loaders at an event held at the CNH Wichita Plant April 14. The machines, produced under a 10-year contract with U.S. Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command, are equivalent in size to the 420 Series 3 models.
Case will manufacture up to 1,500 M400T compact track loaders and 1,900 M400W skid steers, all of which include special modifications for military applications, including a weapons rack, 24-volt starting and charging system, minus 25-degree F cold start and chemical agent resistant coating. Additionally, both the M400W and M400T operate on jet fuel, and both models have been tested to withstand air drops into the field.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views