CASE launches new equipment configurator
CASE Construction Equipment has launched a new equipment configurator at CaseCE.com/configure. The online tool allows you to configure your optimal machine across all CASE product categories and send specs directly to your local dealer.
CASE hopes the configurator simplifies the buying process and provides contractors with the tools to configure a complete machine from the comfort of their home or office.
The streamlined process gives customers greater visibility into all options available prior to meeting with your dealer in order to have a more productive conversation and make a more informed decision. The quoting process also becomes more automated and shortens the time it takes to buy equipment.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Information Library
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year259 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views