CASE launches new equipment configurator
CASE Construction Equipment has launched a new equipment configurator at CaseCE.com/configure. The online tool allows you to configure your optimal machine across all CASE product categories and send specs directly to your local dealer.
CASE hopes the configurator simplifies the buying process and provides contractors with the tools to configure a complete machine from the comfort of their home or office.
The streamlined process gives customers greater visibility into all options available prior to meeting with your dealer in order to have a more productive conversation and make a more informed decision. The quoting process also becomes more automated and shortens the time it takes to buy equipment.
From our partners
MORE FROM Information Library
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views