CASE launches new equipment configurator
CASE Construction Equipment has launched a new equipment configurator at CaseCE.com/configure. The online tool allows you to configure your optimal machine across all CASE product categories and send specs directly to your local dealer.
CASE hopes the configurator simplifies the buying process and provides contractors with the tools to configure a complete machine from the comfort of their home or office.
The streamlined process gives customers greater visibility into all options available prior to meeting with your dealer in order to have a more productive conversation and make a more informed decision. The quoting process also becomes more automated and shortens the time it takes to buy equipment.
MORE FROM Information Library
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views