CASE launches new equipment configurator
CASE Construction Equipment has launched a new equipment configurator at CaseCE.com/configure. The online tool allows you to configure your optimal machine across all CASE product categories and send specs directly to your local dealer.
CASE hopes the configurator simplifies the buying process and provides contractors with the tools to configure a complete machine from the comfort of their home or office.
The streamlined process gives customers greater visibility into all options available prior to meeting with your dealer in order to have a more productive conversation and make a more informed decision. The quoting process also becomes more automated and shortens the time it takes to buy equipment.
From our partners
MORE FROM Information Library
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing184 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views