CASE launches new equipment configurator
CASE Construction Equipment has launched a new equipment configurator at CaseCE.com/configure. The online tool allows you to configure your optimal machine across all CASE product categories and send specs directly to your local dealer.
CASE hopes the configurator simplifies the buying process and provides contractors with the tools to configure a complete machine from the comfort of their home or office.
The streamlined process gives customers greater visibility into all options available prior to meeting with your dealer in order to have a more productive conversation and make a more informed decision. The quoting process also becomes more automated and shortens the time it takes to buy equipment.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Information Library
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views