CASE LAUNCHES NINE ALPHA SERIES SKID STEERS
Attachments add versatility
Case skid steers offer extreme versatility in dozens of applications. More than 70 attachments are available, including augers, rakes, grapples, pallet forks, brooms, dozer blades and hammers, to take on the toughest construction, landscaping and agricultural jobs.
Skid steer operators can see and operate the new Case Alpha Series equipment at more than 700 Case and Case IH dealers across North America. In addition, operators can visit www.caserodeoseries.com to learn about the Case Triple Threat Rodeo, which provides the opportunity for expert operators and their sponsoring companies to win a new Case compact track loader and pickup truck.
For additional skid steer product specifications, customer testimonials, competitive comparisons, finance offers and more, please visit www.casece.com. For a Case skid steer demonstration, see your local Case dealer.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views