Case, Manitowoc dealer Hoffman Equipment moves to new 15,000-square-foot facility
Hoffman Equipment, the dealer in New York for Case Construction Equipment and the Manitowoc family of cranes, has completed its move to a new 15,000-square-foot location.
Just a few doors down from its former Bronx address, the new facility is at 1144 Zerega Avenue, near the Bruckner Expressway interchange.
At the new location, Hoffman Equipment will continue to sell new and used equipment, to offer rental equipment, and to provide parts and service for any equipment brand and model. Service capabilities have been expanded significantly.
By nearly tripling the size of the location, the Bronx facility offers expanded capabilities, Hoffman Equipment says. The new facility includes three service bays, a machine rebuild area, and a larger yard to showcase new equipment.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products225 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan169 Views