Case, Manitowoc dealer Hoffman Equipment moves to new 15,000-square-foot facility
Hoffman Equipment, the dealer in New York for Case Construction Equipment and the Manitowoc family of cranes, has completed its move to a new 15,000-square-foot location.
Just a few doors down from its former Bronx address, the new facility is at 1144 Zerega Avenue, near the Bruckner Expressway interchange.
At the new location, Hoffman Equipment will continue to sell new and used equipment, to offer rental equipment, and to provide parts and service for any equipment brand and model. Service capabilities have been expanded significantly.
By nearly tripling the size of the location, the Bronx facility offers expanded capabilities, Hoffman Equipment says. The new facility includes three service bays, a machine rebuild area, and a larger yard to showcase new equipment.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC818 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views