Case produces 250,000th skid steer loader
Case Construction Equipment on June 17 celebrated production of its 250,000th skid steer loader.
A special ceremony was held at the company’s global skid steer manufacturing facility in Wichita, Kan.
Case presented the 250,000th skid steer to its new owner, Dino Folino of A. Folino Construction, a paving contractor from Oakmont, Penn. The milestone unit – a Case 430 Series 3 model – is Folino’s fourth Case skid steer in a fleet of equipment that includes a total of nine Case machines.
Case began producing skid steers in 1969 with the 1530 Uni-Loader model, and has been innovating ever since with Case-exclusive features like Ride Control and side lighting. Last year, the company marked its 40th anniversary of manufacturing skid steers with Case specially themed dealer open houses across North America.
A. Folino Construction is a major paving contractor in the Pittsburgh area. The company was founded by Dino’s father, Anthony, in 1972 and operates a large equipment fleet, including Case wheel loaders, excavators, loader/backhoes and skid steers for a total of nine products, including the new skid steer.
The Case 400 Series 3 skid steer loader line includes eight models, ranging from 57 to 83 net horsepower (42 to 62 kW) and 1,500- to 3,000- pound rated operating loads.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections443 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest384 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company344 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?341 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views