Case produces 250,000th skid steer loader
Case Construction Equipment on June 17 celebrated production of its 250,000th skid steer loader.
A special ceremony was held at the company’s global skid steer manufacturing facility in Wichita, Kan.
Case presented the 250,000th skid steer to its new owner, Dino Folino of A. Folino Construction, a paving contractor from Oakmont, Penn. The milestone unit – a Case 430 Series 3 model – is Folino’s fourth Case skid steer in a fleet of equipment that includes a total of nine Case machines.
Case began producing skid steers in 1969 with the 1530 Uni-Loader model, and has been innovating ever since with Case-exclusive features like Ride Control and side lighting. Last year, the company marked its 40th anniversary of manufacturing skid steers with Case specially themed dealer open houses across North America.
A. Folino Construction is a major paving contractor in the Pittsburgh area. The company was founded by Dino’s father, Anthony, in 1972 and operates a large equipment fleet, including Case wheel loaders, excavators, loader/backhoes and skid steers for a total of nine products, including the new skid steer.
The Case 400 Series 3 skid steer loader line includes eight models, ranging from 57 to 83 net horsepower (42 to 62 kW) and 1,500- to 3,000- pound rated operating loads.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views