Case produces 250,000th skid steer loader
Case Construction Equipment on June 17 celebrated production of its 250,000th skid steer loader.
A special ceremony was held at the company’s global skid steer manufacturing facility in Wichita, Kan.
Case presented the 250,000th skid steer to its new owner, Dino Folino of A. Folino Construction, a paving contractor from Oakmont, Penn. The milestone unit – a Case 430 Series 3 model – is Folino’s fourth Case skid steer in a fleet of equipment that includes a total of nine Case machines.
Case began producing skid steers in 1969 with the 1530 Uni-Loader model, and has been innovating ever since with Case-exclusive features like Ride Control and side lighting. Last year, the company marked its 40th anniversary of manufacturing skid steers with Case specially themed dealer open houses across North America.
A. Folino Construction is a major paving contractor in the Pittsburgh area. The company was founded by Dino’s father, Anthony, in 1972 and operates a large equipment fleet, including Case wheel loaders, excavators, loader/backhoes and skid steers for a total of nine products, including the new skid steer.
The Case 400 Series 3 skid steer loader line includes eight models, ranging from 57 to 83 net horsepower (42 to 62 kW) and 1,500- to 3,000- pound rated operating loads.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views