Case supports annual ‘Rockin’ for the Troops’ fundraiser
Case Construction Equipment continues its support of Illinois military families and veterans with its sponsorship of the fifth annual “Rockin’ for the Troops” concert, July 17, at Cantigny Park in Winfield, Ill.
Featuring entertainment from actor Gary Sinise’s Lt. Dan Band, the “Rockin’ for the Troops” outdoor concert annually draws 10,000 people to Cantigny Park’s military museum in west suburban Chicago.
Operation Support Our Troops – Illinois, is a volunteer-based organization that produces the fundraising event. The organization supports the Hines Veterans Health Administration Hospital and multiple military-related causes, including providing care packages for U.S. troops deployed overseas. Through its first four years, “Rockin’ for the Troops” raised $1.5 million on behalf of eight service organizations.
“As a manufacturer who provides backhoes, skid steers, wheel loaders and forklifts for the U.S. military, the support from Case for our troops runs deep,” said Pat Hunt, director, Strategic Accounts, Case Construction Equipment, in a written statement from Case.
“We’re proud to co-sponsor this event and aid the great work Operation Support Our Troops provides.”
Case recently announced the production of several thousand military skid steers and compact track loaders as part of a $160 million contract with the U.S. Army TACOM that could span 10 years. The equipment is manufactured in Wichita, Kan.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views