Case will launch new wheel loader, excavator lines at World of Concrete
Case Construction says it plans to introduce a new line of wheel loaders and excavators at the World of Concrete trade show scheduled for February in Las Vegas.
Case also announced plans to launch its Case Community Challenge, an industry-wide initiative designed to recognize contractors involved in community improvement projects throughout North America, as well as launch the North American Triple Threat Rodeo, a skill-based competition for equipment operators.
Stay tuned for more details as we post from the show and follow-up from the show.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views