Case will launch new wheel loader, excavator lines at World of Concrete
Case Construction says it plans to introduce a new line of wheel loaders and excavators at the World of Concrete trade show scheduled for February in Las Vegas.
Case also announced plans to launch its Case Community Challenge, an industry-wide initiative designed to recognize contractors involved in community improvement projects throughout North America, as well as launch the North American Triple Threat Rodeo, a skill-based competition for equipment operators.
Stay tuned for more details as we post from the show and follow-up from the show.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest302 Views