Case will launch new wheel loader, excavator lines at World of Concrete
Case Construction says it plans to introduce a new line of wheel loaders and excavators at the World of Concrete trade show scheduled for February in Las Vegas.
Case also announced plans to launch its Case Community Challenge, an industry-wide initiative designed to recognize contractors involved in community improvement projects throughout North America, as well as launch the North American Triple Threat Rodeo, a skill-based competition for equipment operators.
Stay tuned for more details as we post from the show and follow-up from the show.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1053 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company481 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register318 Views