Case’s new C Series excavators are Tier 4-Interim certified
Case says its new CX250C, CX300C, and CX350C excavators feature Tier 4 Interim-certified cooled exhaust gas recirculation technology and deliver 177, 207, and 266 net horsepower, respectively. The new Intelligent Hydraulic System technology is said to reduce total fuel consumption and improve performance. Swing Relief Control technology manages the hydraulic power allotted at the start of the swing operation, and Spool Stroke Control creates an automatic pressure adjustment during digging operations.
The new C Series excavators replace the B Series and offer up to 6 percent more lift capacity and operating weights of 55,400, 65,900, and 80,000 pounds, respectively. A rearview camera feeds video to a 7-inch LED monitor to expand the operator’s view around the machine. The C Series also includes a standard air-suspension seat and an in-cab auxiliary hydraulic setting system with a new option for 10 memory-recall settings to make tool changes quick and easy for operators.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production653 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views