Case’s new C Series excavators are Tier 4-Interim certified
Case says its new CX250C, CX300C, and CX350C excavators feature Tier 4 Interim-certified cooled exhaust gas recirculation technology and deliver 177, 207, and 266 net horsepower, respectively. The new Intelligent Hydraulic System technology is said to reduce total fuel consumption and improve performance. Swing Relief Control technology manages the hydraulic power allotted at the start of the swing operation, and Spool Stroke Control creates an automatic pressure adjustment during digging operations.
The new C Series excavators replace the B Series and offer up to 6 percent more lift capacity and operating weights of 55,400, 65,900, and 80,000 pounds, respectively. A rearview camera feeds video to a 7-inch LED monitor to expand the operator’s view around the machine. The C Series also includes a standard air-suspension seat and an in-cab auxiliary hydraulic setting system with a new option for 10 memory-recall settings to make tool changes quick and easy for operators.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views