Case’s new F Series wheel loaders offer faster cycle times
Case Construction Equipment says its new F Series wheel loaders provide faster acceleration, quicker cycle times, and higher speeds while delivering as much as 17 percent greater fuel efficiency. The new 721F, 821F, and 921F feature a 6.7-liter, Tier 4 Interim-certified engine, rated at 179, 211, and 242 horsepower, respectively. An optional, five-speed transmission with lockup torque converter, open differential axles, and advanced system programming is said to provide an 8-percent increase in fuel savings over comparable four-speed transmission models. Standard limited-slip front and rear axles provide traction in all conditions.
The 921F with 4.75-cubic-yard bucket is a new size class for Case, offering greater tipping load weight and bucket breakout force relative to its payload. The 721F and 821F offer a 3.25- and 4.25-cubic-yard bucket, respectively.
The cab provides an unobstructed view to both edges of the bucket or attachment, and features a wide window and sloping hood for clear vision to the rear. An optional rearview, wide-angle camera nearly eliminates blind spots, according to the company. Additional features include ergonomically placed controls and a heated cloth seat with seven adjustment modes.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1649 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world258 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village145 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views