Case’s new F Series wheel loaders offer faster cycle times
Case Construction Equipment says its new F Series wheel loaders provide faster acceleration, quicker cycle times, and higher speeds while delivering as much as 17 percent greater fuel efficiency. The new 721F, 821F, and 921F feature a 6.7-liter, Tier 4 Interim-certified engine, rated at 179, 211, and 242 horsepower, respectively. An optional, five-speed transmission with lockup torque converter, open differential axles, and advanced system programming is said to provide an 8-percent increase in fuel savings over comparable four-speed transmission models. Standard limited-slip front and rear axles provide traction in all conditions.
The 921F with 4.75-cubic-yard bucket is a new size class for Case, offering greater tipping load weight and bucket breakout force relative to its payload. The 721F and 821F offer a 3.25- and 4.25-cubic-yard bucket, respectively.
The cab provides an unobstructed view to both edges of the bucket or attachment, and features a wide window and sloping hood for clear vision to the rear. An optional rearview, wide-angle camera nearly eliminates blind spots, according to the company. Additional features include ergonomically placed controls and a heated cloth seat with seven adjustment modes.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views