Case’s new F Series wheel loaders offer faster cycle times
Case Construction Equipment says its new F Series wheel loaders provide faster acceleration, quicker cycle times, and higher speeds while delivering as much as 17 percent greater fuel efficiency. The new 721F, 821F, and 921F feature a 6.7-liter, Tier 4 Interim-certified engine, rated at 179, 211, and 242 horsepower, respectively. An optional, five-speed transmission with lockup torque converter, open differential axles, and advanced system programming is said to provide an 8-percent increase in fuel savings over comparable four-speed transmission models. Standard limited-slip front and rear axles provide traction in all conditions.
The 921F with 4.75-cubic-yard bucket is a new size class for Case, offering greater tipping load weight and bucket breakout force relative to its payload. The 721F and 821F offer a 3.25- and 4.25-cubic-yard bucket, respectively.
The cab provides an unobstructed view to both edges of the bucket or attachment, and features a wide window and sloping hood for clear vision to the rear. An optional rearview, wide-angle camera nearly eliminates blind spots, according to the company. Additional features include ergonomically placed controls and a heated cloth seat with seven adjustment modes.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views