Case’s new N Series loader/backhoe is “stronger everywhere”
Case Construction introduced four new N Series loader/backhoe models — the 580N, 580 Super N, 580 Super N Wide Track, and 590 Super N — which replace the company’s M Series 3 machines. The machines feature 4.5-liter, turbocharged engines ranging from 79 horsepower to 108 horsepower, respectively. The company describes the N Series as “stronger everywhere,” touting increases in backhoe breakout force and lift, along with increased loader breakout force, lift, and reach.
Additional features include:
- Improved visibility and operator comfort;
- A new Power Lift that channels hydraulic power directly to the boom with the touch of a button, increasing lift capacity by as much as 39 percent;
- Stronger and longer loader arms for increased breakout and lift capabilities;
- A choice of three transmissions — Powershift S-Type and Powershift H-Type that offer four forward and three reverse gears and Powershuttle that offers four forward and four reverse gears; and
- A new side lighting package that illuminates the entire perimeter of the machine.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior172 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village147 Views