Cat CT660 vocational truck
The Cat CT660 is the first model in a full line of Class 8 vocational trucks designed to work as dump trucks, transit mixers and service trucks. Engine options for the CT660 include the Cat CT11, CT13 and CT15 with horsepower ratings from 330 to 550 and peak torque ratings from 1,450 to 1,850 lb-ft.
The combination of dual, sequential turbochargers and a precise fuel injection system allows CT Series engines to develop peak torque at lower speeds. Premium interior features include an air-suspension driver’s seat with adjustable lumbar support. The seat reclines and adjusts to fit any driver comfortably.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views