Cat 2012 full-year, Q4 results release set for Jan. 28
Caterpillar Inc. will release 2012 full-year and fourth-quarter financial results at 6:30 a.m. Central Time on Jan. 28, 2013. The earnings will be available on http://www.caterpillar.com/earnings.
Teleconference and webcast access:
A real-time, listen-only teleconference of the quarterly results call that Caterpillar conducts with security analysts and institutional investors will begin at 10 a.m. Central Time on Jan. 28, 2013. The one-hour conference call can be accessed by telephone from both domestic and international locations, with a listen-only entry code (5621).
Conference Call Number: 877-216-8554 (domestic); 973-528-0009 (international)
The call can be accessed in real-time through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software. The transcript from the conference call will be made available on http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast following the webcast.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger335 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views