Cat announces sweepstakes’ trip to see its vocational trucks
Caterpillar will unveil the first model in its full line of Cat vocational trucks, the Cat CT660, in Las Vegas at CONEXPO-CON/AG in March. As part of the celebration, Cat is holding an online sweepstakes featuring a trip to Las Vegas.
The grand prize winner will receive two VIP access passes to attend the invitation-only unveiling event hosted by Cat on March 20; roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas to the attend the event; accommodations for five nights at a select Las Vegas hotel; five days of rental car use; $750 and two tickets to attend CONEXPO.
Entries can be submitted online through Feb. 22 at drivecat.com. The site also contains information about the sweepstakes, including the official rules. The winning entry will be selected in a random drawing on Feb. 24.
The Cat vocational trucks will be sold and serviced exclusively through the North American Cat Dealer network, with production beginning after CONEXPO for customer delivery later in the year.
From our partners
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views