Cat answers need for speed
Enjoy the race and looking at Caterpillar products, all at the same time. CatUsed.cat.com and regional Cat dealers will hold the first ever Cat used equipment sale with a NASCAR race.
Regional Cat dealers – Carolina Cat, Blanchard Machinery, Carter Machinery and Gregory Poole Equipment – and Cat Used Equipment Services will display more than 40 Cat machines adjacent to the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
People can purchase the equipment during Bank of America 500 Week, Oct. 14 through Oct. 16 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily – concurrent with Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series races. The sales event is open to the general public.
Caterpillar is the primary sponsor of the No. 31 car driven by Jeff Burton in the Sprint Cup Series.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views