Cat answers need for speed
Enjoy the race and looking at Caterpillar products, all at the same time. CatUsed.cat.com and regional Cat dealers will hold the first ever Cat used equipment sale with a NASCAR race.
Regional Cat dealers – Carolina Cat, Blanchard Machinery, Carter Machinery and Gregory Poole Equipment – and Cat Used Equipment Services will display more than 40 Cat machines adjacent to the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
People can purchase the equipment during Bank of America 500 Week, Oct. 14 through Oct. 16 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily – concurrent with Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series races. The sales event is open to the general public.
Caterpillar is the primary sponsor of the No. 31 car driven by Jeff Burton in the Sprint Cup Series.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views