Cat answers need for speed
Enjoy the race and looking at Caterpillar products, all at the same time. CatUsed.cat.com and regional Cat dealers will hold the first ever Cat used equipment sale with a NASCAR race.
Regional Cat dealers – Carolina Cat, Blanchard Machinery, Carter Machinery and Gregory Poole Equipment – and Cat Used Equipment Services will display more than 40 Cat machines adjacent to the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
People can purchase the equipment during Bank of America 500 Week, Oct. 14 through Oct. 16 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily – concurrent with Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series races. The sales event is open to the general public.
Caterpillar is the primary sponsor of the No. 31 car driven by Jeff Burton in the Sprint Cup Series.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views