Cat answers need for speed
Enjoy the race and looking at Caterpillar products, all at the same time. CatUsed.cat.com and regional Cat dealers will hold the first ever Cat used equipment sale with a NASCAR race.
Regional Cat dealers – Carolina Cat, Blanchard Machinery, Carter Machinery and Gregory Poole Equipment – and Cat Used Equipment Services will display more than 40 Cat machines adjacent to the Charlotte Motor Speedway.
People can purchase the equipment during Bank of America 500 Week, Oct. 14 through Oct. 16 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily – concurrent with Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series races. The sales event is open to the general public.
Caterpillar is the primary sponsor of the No. 31 car driven by Jeff Burton in the Sprint Cup Series.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February352 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views