Cat Auction facilitates Erreca’s dispersal
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction featuring the complete dispersal of Erreca’s on Feb. 23.
The auction, beginning at 9 a.m. at Erreca’s facility in Lakeside, California, marks the company’s first California-based auction since adding new California-based Cat Dealers partners Hawthorne Machinery, Quinn Company, Peterson Tractor and Holt of California in the second half of 2010.
Cat Auction Services entered the heavy equipment auction arena in late 2008 and has been active across the country. For more information, visit catauctions.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”261 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views