Cat Auction facilitates Erreca’s dispersal
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction featuring the complete dispersal of Erreca’s on Feb. 23.
The auction, beginning at 9 a.m. at Erreca’s facility in Lakeside, California, marks the company’s first California-based auction since adding new California-based Cat Dealers partners Hawthorne Machinery, Quinn Company, Peterson Tractor and Holt of California in the second half of 2010.
Cat Auction Services entered the heavy equipment auction arena in late 2008 and has been active across the country. For more information, visit catauctions.com.
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151626 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151066 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1029 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production727 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success521 Views