Cat Auction facilitates Erreca’s dispersal
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction featuring the complete dispersal of Erreca’s on Feb. 23.
The auction, beginning at 9 a.m. at Erreca’s facility in Lakeside, California, marks the company’s first California-based auction since adding new California-based Cat Dealers partners Hawthorne Machinery, Quinn Company, Peterson Tractor and Holt of California in the second half of 2010.
Cat Auction Services entered the heavy equipment auction arena in late 2008 and has been active across the country. For more information, visit catauctions.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Trade Show Coverage
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views