Cat auction heads to Houston
Cat Auction Services will hold an unreserved public auction in Houston, Texas, on Oct. 27. The auction will begin at 9 a.m. at Houston Raceway Park, located at 2525 FM565 South, Baytown, Texas.
This marks the company’s fourth Houston-based auction in the past year-and-a-half and will include a broad assortment of heavy equipment from a number of manufacturers.
To view the entire equipment list and detailed TA-1 level inspection reports online, visit www.catauctions.com. Real-time online bidding will be available on the day of the auction through the company’s Web site.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views