Cat Auctions names new CFO/general manager
Cat Auction Services named Gary Trettel as the company’s new chief financial officer and general manager. Trettel will oversee day-to-day accounting and financial reporting and provide strategic and operational direction.
Trettel most recently served as president and CEO of Mohawk Moving and Storage in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Trettel earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151626 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151066 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1029 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production727 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success520 Views