Cat Auctions names new CFO/general manager
Cat Auction Services named Gary Trettel as the company’s new chief financial officer and general manager. Trettel will oversee day-to-day accounting and financial reporting and provide strategic and operational direction.
Trettel most recently served as president and CEO of Mohawk Moving and Storage in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Trettel earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views