Cat E Series Hammers: Symmetrical housing design allows 180-degree rotation
Caterpillar introduces four E Series Hammer models — H110Es, H115Es, H120Es, and H130Es — for use on small and medium excavators and the Cat 450E Backhoe Loader. The hammer series feature a new symmetrical housing design, which allows rotation of the housing 180 degrees to compensate for wear, effectively extending the life of the housing.
The lower portion incorporates “rock edges” that add protection to the housing in abusive applications. An optional wear package is available to further enhance hammer durability in severe applications. A curved front and back profile eliminates stress points and transfers forces to the bottom of the hammer.
One-piece side plates eliminate the center joint and weld. An automatic shutoff feature instantly stops the hammer when the tool breaks through material.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views