Cat: K Series meets Tier 4 interim standards
The new Cat K Series Small Wheel Loaders — 924K, 930K and 938K — are completely redesigned, incorporating new engines that meet Stage IIIB/Tier 4 Interim emissions standards and significant new features that deliver enhanced performance, fuel efficiency, and operator comfort. Among the new features are an efficient electronically controlled hydrostatic drive system, new Optimized Z-bar loader linkage, refined operator’s station, and a choice of couplers and buckets for best matching the machine to the application.
Predecessor models — 924H, 924Hz, 928Hz, 930H, 938H, and IT938H — will be available in markets having lesser fuel quality and less-stringent emissions standards.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers336 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America190 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views