Cat: K Series meets Tier 4 interim standards
The new Cat K Series Small Wheel Loaders — 924K, 930K and 938K — are completely redesigned, incorporating new engines that meet Stage IIIB/Tier 4 Interim emissions standards and significant new features that deliver enhanced performance, fuel efficiency, and operator comfort. Among the new features are an efficient electronically controlled hydrostatic drive system, new Optimized Z-bar loader linkage, refined operator’s station, and a choice of couplers and buckets for best matching the machine to the application.
Predecessor models — 924H, 924Hz, 928Hz, 930H, 938H, and IT938H — will be available in markets having lesser fuel quality and less-stringent emissions standards.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views