Cat: K Series meets Tier 4 interim standards
The new Cat K Series Small Wheel Loaders — 924K, 930K and 938K — are completely redesigned, incorporating new engines that meet Stage IIIB/Tier 4 Interim emissions standards and significant new features that deliver enhanced performance, fuel efficiency, and operator comfort. Among the new features are an efficient electronically controlled hydrostatic drive system, new Optimized Z-bar loader linkage, refined operator’s station, and a choice of couplers and buckets for best matching the machine to the application.
Predecessor models — 924H, 924Hz, 928Hz, 930H, 938H, and IT938H — will be available in markets having lesser fuel quality and less-stringent emissions standards.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments298 Views