Cat offering live Webcast of 2011 analyst meeting
Caterpillar plans to offer a listen-only, audio Webcast of its annual meeting with financial analysts and institutional shareholders, to be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in Las Vegas.
Caterpillar Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Oberhelman and members of Caterpillar’s Executive Office will provide a review of Caterpillar’s business and enterprise strategy.
In addition to the Webcast, a PDF version of presentations made during the meeting will be available at http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar.
The real-time, listen-only Webcast will begin on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time). The Webcast can be accessed through the following website: http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar. Listeners should go to the Website at least 15 minutes before the live meeting to download and install any necessary audio software. The transcript from the meeting will be made available on http://www.caterpillar.com/presentations following the webcast.
For those unable to participate in the live webcast, the replay will be available through http://www.caterpillar.com/presentations shortly after the live event. There is no charge to access the webcast. Those without access to the Internet may request a fax of Caterpillar’s transcript by calling 800-228-7717 (U.S. and Canada) or 858-244-2080 (for all other regions).
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views