Cat offering live Webcast of 2011 analyst meeting
Caterpillar plans to offer a listen-only, audio Webcast of its annual meeting with financial analysts and institutional shareholders, to be held on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, beginning at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time) at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 in Las Vegas.
Caterpillar Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Doug Oberhelman and members of Caterpillar’s Executive Office will provide a review of Caterpillar’s business and enterprise strategy.
In addition to the Webcast, a PDF version of presentations made during the meeting will be available at http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar.
The real-time, listen-only Webcast will begin on Wednesday, March 23, 2011, at 12:45 p.m. Pacific Time (2:45 p.m. Central Time). The Webcast can be accessed through the following website: http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar. Listeners should go to the Website at least 15 minutes before the live meeting to download and install any necessary audio software. The transcript from the meeting will be made available on http://www.caterpillar.com/presentations following the webcast.
For those unable to participate in the live webcast, the replay will be available through http://www.caterpillar.com/presentations shortly after the live event. There is no charge to access the webcast. Those without access to the Internet may request a fax of Caterpillar’s transcript by calling 800-228-7717 (U.S. and Canada) or 858-244-2080 (for all other regions).
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs616 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views