Cat offers simulation software to train heavy equipment operators
A simulated version of a machine is featured on-screen, and a random list of items is generated each time the module is entered. The user can pass the mouse over the inspection points and click on each to zoom in on the machine to identify any faults, or click on a component name in the list of items to zoom in on the inspection point.
The user must correctly identify the inspection points as good or faulty. The exercise ends with a detailed report showing the user’s results after the entire machine has been inspected. The walkarounds are available for small wheel loaders, track-type tractors, and wheel tractor scrapers.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views