Cat participating in Jeffries Global Industrial and A&D Conference, Webcast
Caterpillar Inc. Director of Investor Relations Mike DeWalt will be speaking at the Jefferies Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.
He is scheduled to speak at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation materials will be available Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2011, on http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar. In addition, DeWalt’s presentation will be webcast in real-time and available to the public at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff57/cat/.
Listeners should go to the website at least 30 minutes before the live event to register for the event and to download and install any necessary audio software. The webcast will be available for replay for 90 days; no transcripts from the presentation will be made available.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views