Cat participating in Jeffries Global Industrial and A&D Conference, Webcast
Caterpillar Inc. Director of Investor Relations Mike DeWalt will be speaking at the Jefferies Global Industrial and A&D Conference on Thursday, Aug. 11, 2011.
He is scheduled to speak at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation materials will be available Wednesday, Aug. 10, 2011, on http://www.caterpillar.com/eventscalendar. In addition, DeWalt’s presentation will be webcast in real-time and available to the public at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff57/cat/.
Listeners should go to the website at least 30 minutes before the live event to register for the event and to download and install any necessary audio software. The webcast will be available for replay for 90 days; no transcripts from the presentation will be made available.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger338 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views