Cat to release Q1 2012 results on April 25
Caterpillar says it will release 2012 first-quarter financial results at 6:30 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The release will be available on http://www.caterpillar.com/earnings.
Teleconference and webcast access:
A real-time, listen-only teleconference of the quarterly results call that Caterpillar conducts with security analysts and institutional investors will begin at 10 a.m. Central Time on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The one-hour conference call can be accessed by telephone from both domestic and international locations, with a listen-only entry code below:
Conference Call Number:
Listen Only Entry Code:
The call can be accessed in real-time through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the live event to download and install any necessary audio software.The transcript from the conference call will be made available on http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast following the webcast.
For those unable to participate in the live broadcast, the replay will be available through http://www.caterpillar.com/Irwebcast shortly after the live event. There is no charge to access the webcast. A telephone replay of the call will not be available. Those without access to the Internet may request a fax of Caterpillar’s transcript by calling 800-228-7717 (U.S. and Canada) or 858-244-2080 (for all other regions).
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities456 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views