Cat releases 2011 Year in Review and Sustainability reports
Caterpillar has made its 2011 Year In Review Report and Sustainability Report available online.
The interactive online reports provide an overview of the successes of the past year and what Cat says is its “commitment to sustainability.”
The Year In Review and Sustainability Report include financials, key metrics, feature stories, videos from its leaders, and much more.
The 2011 Year In Review is available at http://www.caterpillar.com/year-in-review.
The 2011 Sustainability Report is available at http://www.caterpillar.com/sustainability-report.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines382 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)299 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger265 Views