Cat sells $3.4 million of heavy equipment in auction
Cat Auction Services sold more than $3.4 million of heavy equipment during an unreserved public auction held at the Ziegler Cat dealership in Columbus, Minn., this week.
More than 165 bidders registered on-site, and 340 bidders registered online for the auction. These bidders were from 36 states and eight countries, and they competed for 133 lots.
On-site bidders participated with an auction-theater setup and Leaderboard, while nearly two-thirds of the total bidders participated remotely via the company’s online bidding tool.
Cat Auction Services entered the heavy equipment auction arena in late 2008 and has been active across the country. The auctions have drawn buyers from 49 states and nearly 40 countries.
Auction results are available to all registered bidders on catauctions.com. Cat Auctions will begin the 2011 year with an inaugural auction in Los Angeles on Feb. 8 at the Pomona Fairplex and Las Vegas on Feb. 11. Thirteen auctions are tentatively scheduled in 2011 with more to follow.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger424 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities339 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views