Cat signs Mike Rowe, “Dirty Jobs” star
Caterpillar says its partnering with Mike Rowe, creator and star of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs. Rowe will spend time with Caterpillar customers and dealers, encounters that will be featured on cat.com, with the goal of demonstrating “the solutions that Cat dealers provide their customers throughout the lifecycle of their equipment,” explains the release announcing the agreement.
Rowe, who is also creator of mikeroweWORKS.com, a website dedicated to people in the trades, says his partnership with Caterpillar was “inevitable” because the two share the same work philosophy.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year429 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views