Cat signs Mike Rowe, “Dirty Jobs” star
Caterpillar says its partnering with Mike Rowe, creator and star of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs. Rowe will spend time with Caterpillar customers and dealers, encounters that will be featured on cat.com, with the goal of demonstrating “the solutions that Cat dealers provide their customers throughout the lifecycle of their equipment,” explains the release announcing the agreement.
Rowe, who is also creator of mikeroweWORKS.com, a website dedicated to people in the trades, says his partnership with Caterpillar was “inevitable” because the two share the same work philosophy.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views