Cat signs Mike Rowe, “Dirty Jobs” star
Caterpillar says its partnering with Mike Rowe, creator and star of Discovery Channel’s Dirty Jobs. Rowe will spend time with Caterpillar customers and dealers, encounters that will be featured on cat.com, with the goal of demonstrating “the solutions that Cat dealers provide their customers throughout the lifecycle of their equipment,” explains the release announcing the agreement.
Rowe, who is also creator of mikeroweWORKS.com, a website dedicated to people in the trades, says his partnership with Caterpillar was “inevitable” because the two share the same work philosophy.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views