Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers345 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America237 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views