Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views