Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views