Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1576 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”252 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views