Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry615 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter350 Views