Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car183 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad161 Views
- Gallery: Photos from Bluegrass Material Co.'s Texas Quarry140 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole135 Views