Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill814 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure560 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]560 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views