Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations242 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers220 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show177 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs164 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views