Cat studying ways to modernize 45-year-old headquarters
Caterpillar Inc. announced on June 25 that it plans to spend the next several months studying ways to modernize its 45-year-old headquarters in Peoria, Ill., according to an Associated Press report in CantonDailyLedger.com.
The study will focus on the company’s long-term needs, including its building and technology, and while there are no plans yet to add to or subtract from Caterpillar’s Peoria presence, “all options are open,” spokesman Rusty Dunn said in the report.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities345 Views