Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1072 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry558 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time531 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike214 Views