Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views