Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1298 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth486 Views