Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions183 Views