Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views