Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years743 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views