Cat to delist from Chicago Stock Exchange
Caterpillar says its common stock will continue to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company says it has decided to withdraw its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange “to streamline operations and eliminate duplicative administrative requirements and costs inherent with dual listings,” according to a written statement issued by Cat.
The withdrawal is expected to be effective within the next month.
Caterpillar says it does not believe that withdrawing its listing from the Chicago Stock Exchange will have any impact on the liquidity of its stock.
The Chicago Stock Exchange will continue to trade Caterpillar common stock on an unlisted trading privilege basis.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views