Cat VP retires
Caterpillar vice president Bob Williams announced his retirement after 43 years with the company. Williams served as a vice president since 2004 and currently holds responsibility for the Americas Operations Division (AOD).
Williams began his career at Caterpillar in 1966 as a machinist apprentice in East Peoria. After graduating from the Machinist Apprentice Program in 1970, Williams worked his way through management and director positions until he was named a vice president in 2004.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger377 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views