Cat: ‘We’re confident in our ability to deliver 2012 goals’
“We’re focusing our resources on the key industries that offer the best sales and profit growth potential over the long-term and that fit our strategic profile — in other words, great growth opportunities that fit well with the strengths of Caterpillar,” Oberhelman said.
In 2010, Caterpillar updated the strategy and streamlined the organization to better serve customers, stockholders and employees.
“With the opportunities we see around the world, we have a very bright future,” said Oberhelman. “We also have a strong financial position and a strategy that focuses on helping our customers win. Our employees and leaders are moving at full speed and are ready to go to achieve our 2015 targets.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve516 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky208 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature203 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting189 Views