Catamount Consulting Spring Thaw Training Conference Feb. 12-13
Catamount Consulting, a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) and workzone safety training company, will present a two-day MSHA training conference, the Spring Thaw Safety Training Conference, Feb, 12-13 at Turning Stone Resort and Casino in Verona, N.Y.
Topics to be covered include: dealing with regulatory groups, electrical, rigging, accident prevention, hazard awareness, lock-out/tagout, first aid/CPR, mobile equipment and supervisory training workshops.
Industry trainers brought in from around the country will lead more than 30 different safety classes over the course of the two-day conference. New this year, will be additional certification workshops. First Aid and CPR Certification will be offered one day for an additional fee of $50 per person and Defensive Driving Certification will be offered for an additional $35 per person. Defensive Driving Certification is DMV approved, provides a 4 point reduction on your license and 10% reduction in insurance. First Aid and CPR Certification is good for 2 years. The Registration fee is $99 per person.
For more information on the Spring Thaw Training Conference call 518-623-2352. Online registration is available on Catamount Consulting’s website at http://catamountconsultingllc.com/events-calendar/register/278.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views