Catch up on ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 news and products
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, which took place March 4-8 in Las Vegas, is the largest North American construction equipment show.
The show attracted 129,364 attendees — the second-highest record for the show — with 31,000 of those attending from other countries, according to a press release issued the week after the show.
More than 2,000 exhibitors displayed more than 1,000 products and services were at the more than 2.35 million net square feet of exhibit space, and 41,000 tickets were sold to the more than 120 education programs at the show.
So if you attended, you probably didn’t have a chance to see everything you wanted to. And even if you didn’t, you may not have seen all of our coverage. Here’s your chance to catch up on our coverage of the show.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2294 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...535 Views
- How to become a more productive worker309 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies307 Views