Catch up on ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014 news and products
ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, which took place March 4-8 in Las Vegas, is the largest North American construction equipment show.
The show attracted 129,364 attendees — the second-highest record for the show — with 31,000 of those attending from other countries, according to a press release issued the week after the show.
More than 2,000 exhibitors displayed more than 1,000 products and services were at the more than 2.35 million net square feet of exhibit space, and 41,000 tickets were sold to the more than 120 education programs at the show.
So if you attended, you probably didn’t have a chance to see everything you wanted to. And even if you didn’t, you may not have seen all of our coverage. Here’s your chance to catch up on our coverage of the show.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections269 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)245 Views