Caterpillar announces new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington
Caterpillar Logistics Services on June 24 announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multi-year expansion and enhancement of the global Cat Parts distribution network.
This facility will be the fourth parts facility to utilize Service Parts Management, a global solution that replaces multiple legacy software systems supporting the Cat Parts network.
Construction is expected to begin in the summer of 2011.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities404 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views