Caterpillar announces new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington
Caterpillar Logistics Services on June 24 announced plans to open a new parts distribution center in Spokane, Washington. The new facility will span more than a half million square feet and is part of the North American multi-year expansion and enhancement of the global Cat Parts distribution network.
This facility will be the fourth parts facility to utilize Service Parts Management, a global solution that replaces multiple legacy software systems supporting the Cat Parts network.
Construction is expected to begin in the summer of 2011.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...534 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views