Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement
Haefeli joined Caterpillar in 1998 and has since held positions within three of the company’s subsidiaries: Perkins Engine Company Limited, Compact Power Systems Division and Building Construction Products Division.
He has served as vice president of Caterpillar since 2004.
Caterpillar also announced Friday that Jean Savage will replace Haefeli as vice president.
Savage, who currently serves as senior vice president and CEO of the Locomotive and Railcar Services business unit for Caterpillar subsidiary Progress Rail Services (PRS), will be responsible for the Advanced Components and Systems Division.
Prior to joining Progress Rail Services in 2002 as vice president for Quality and Continuous Improvement, Savage served as vice president of PRS’ Freight Car Repair, Parts and Quality Divisions.
Before working with PRS, she spent 15 years in a variety of manufacturing and engineering positions at Parker Hannifin Corporation and served nine years in the Army Reserves as a military intelligence officer.
Savage holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Cincinnati and a master’s degree in engineering management from the University of Dayton.
Savage will assume her position as vice president of Caterpillar on April 1.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities433 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company407 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule376 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry345 Views