Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement
Haefeli joined Caterpillar in 1998 and has since held positions within three of the company’s subsidiaries: Perkins Engine Company Limited, Compact Power Systems Division and Building Construction Products Division.
He has served as vice president of Caterpillar since 2004.
Caterpillar also announced Friday that Jean Savage will replace Haefeli as vice president.
Savage, who currently serves as senior vice president and CEO of the Locomotive and Railcar Services business unit for Caterpillar subsidiary Progress Rail Services (PRS), will be responsible for the Advanced Components and Systems Division.
Prior to joining Progress Rail Services in 2002 as vice president for Quality and Continuous Improvement, Savage served as vice president of PRS’ Freight Car Repair, Parts and Quality Divisions.
Before working with PRS, she spent 15 years in a variety of manufacturing and engineering positions at Parker Hannifin Corporation and served nine years in the Army Reserves as a military intelligence officer.
Savage holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Cincinnati and a master’s degree in engineering management from the University of Dayton.
Savage will assume her position as vice president of Caterpillar on April 1.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1012 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views