Caterpillar: Available in push-pull configuration
The H Series 621H, 623H, and 627H Wheel Tractor-Scrapers from Caterpillar use Sequence Assist and Load Assist to automate many of the operator’s most demanding tasks. When combined with Cat Grade Control, the new systems are said to unburden veteran operators and help less-experienced operators reach high productivity levels quickly.
Tje 621H offers a push-pull configuration for the first time, which enables two scrapers to work together when loading, rather than requiring a push tractor. Each of the three models will be available with engines that meet US EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage IIIB emissions standards.
The 621H is a single-engine, open-bowl machine; the 623H has an elevating scraper and a single engine; and the open-bowl 627H has twin engines — one on the tractor and one on the scraper — and all-wheel drive. Capacities are increased to 24 cubic yards for the 621H and 627H. The 623H bowl maintains a 23-cubic-yard capacity, but the elevator is said to be stronger, more powerful, and easier to adjust.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck930 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land623 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos544 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X411 Views
- Excellent advice for roof control in underground mines197 Views