Caterpillar: Available in push-pull configuration
The H Series 621H, 623H, and 627H Wheel Tractor-Scrapers from Caterpillar use Sequence Assist and Load Assist to automate many of the operator’s most demanding tasks. When combined with Cat Grade Control, the new systems are said to unburden veteran operators and help less-experienced operators reach high productivity levels quickly.
Tje 621H offers a push-pull configuration for the first time, which enables two scrapers to work together when loading, rather than requiring a push tractor. Each of the three models will be available with engines that meet US EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage IIIB emissions standards.
The 621H is a single-engine, open-bowl machine; the 623H has an elevating scraper and a single engine; and the open-bowl 627H has twin engines — one on the tractor and one on the scraper — and all-wheel drive. Capacities are increased to 24 cubic yards for the 621H and 627H. The 623H bowl maintains a 23-cubic-yard capacity, but the elevator is said to be stronger, more powerful, and easier to adjust.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger423 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities338 Views