Caterpillar: Available in push-pull configuration
The H Series 621H, 623H, and 627H Wheel Tractor-Scrapers from Caterpillar use Sequence Assist and Load Assist to automate many of the operator’s most demanding tasks. When combined with Cat Grade Control, the new systems are said to unburden veteran operators and help less-experienced operators reach high productivity levels quickly.
Tje 621H offers a push-pull configuration for the first time, which enables two scrapers to work together when loading, rather than requiring a push tractor. Each of the three models will be available with engines that meet US EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage IIIB emissions standards.
The 621H is a single-engine, open-bowl machine; the 623H has an elevating scraper and a single engine; and the open-bowl 627H has twin engines — one on the tractor and one on the scraper — and all-wheel drive. Capacities are increased to 24 cubic yards for the 621H and 627H. The 623H bowl maintains a 23-cubic-yard capacity, but the elevator is said to be stronger, more powerful, and easier to adjust.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person825 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger390 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger237 Views