Caterpillar hosts safety webinar
Caterpillar is hosting a webinar entitled “Overcome Culture Clash: Sustaining Safety Excellence through Mergers and Acquisitions” on April 24 at 10 a.m. Central Time.
The webinar covers several topics including the Zero-Incident Performance (ZIP) Process, mergers, acquisitions, safety culture and more.
Randy McGuire of Caterpillar’s Emissions Solutions group qill join the webinar as a guest co-presenter, sharing lessons and best-practice advice from his personal experience.
The webinar is free of charge. To register, click here.
Watch a preview of the webinar below.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views