Caterpillar hosts safety webinar
Caterpillar is hosting a webinar entitled “Overcome Culture Clash: Sustaining Safety Excellence through Mergers and Acquisitions” on April 24 at 10 a.m. Central Time.
The webinar covers several topics including the Zero-Incident Performance (ZIP) Process, mergers, acquisitions, safety culture and more.
Randy McGuire of Caterpillar’s Emissions Solutions group qill join the webinar as a guest co-presenter, sharing lessons and best-practice advice from his personal experience.
The webinar is free of charge. To register, click here.
Watch a preview of the webinar below.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1058 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources432 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger411 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views