Caterpillar hosts safety webinar
Caterpillar is hosting a webinar entitled “Overcome Culture Clash: Sustaining Safety Excellence through Mergers and Acquisitions” on April 24 at 10 a.m. Central Time.
The webinar covers several topics including the Zero-Incident Performance (ZIP) Process, mergers, acquisitions, safety culture and more.
Randy McGuire of Caterpillar’s Emissions Solutions group qill join the webinar as a guest co-presenter, sharing lessons and best-practice advice from his personal experience.
The webinar is free of charge. To register, click here.
Watch a preview of the webinar below.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April539 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts391 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry336 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration328 Views