Caterpillar hosts safety webinar
Caterpillar is hosting a webinar entitled “Overcome Culture Clash: Sustaining Safety Excellence through Mergers and Acquisitions” on April 24 at 10 a.m. Central Time.
The webinar covers several topics including the Zero-Incident Performance (ZIP) Process, mergers, acquisitions, safety culture and more.
Randy McGuire of Caterpillar’s Emissions Solutions group qill join the webinar as a guest co-presenter, sharing lessons and best-practice advice from his personal experience.
The webinar is free of charge. To register, click here.
Watch a preview of the webinar below.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views