Caterpillar hosts safety webinar
Caterpillar is hosting a webinar entitled “Overcome Culture Clash: Sustaining Safety Excellence through Mergers and Acquisitions” on April 24 at 10 a.m. Central Time.
The webinar covers several topics including the Zero-Incident Performance (ZIP) Process, mergers, acquisitions, safety culture and more.
Randy McGuire of Caterpillar’s Emissions Solutions group qill join the webinar as a guest co-presenter, sharing lessons and best-practice advice from his personal experience.
The webinar is free of charge. To register, click here.
Watch a preview of the webinar below.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views