Caterpillar, Inc., booth 10915 (North Hall)
Caterpillar will present its lineup of machines, technology and services designed with the goal of helping customers succeed.
Four Caterpillar exhibits, totaling about 60,000 square feet of floor space, will showcase more than 40 machines, most with integrated technologies that help equipment operator, managers and owners get the most from each machine, each hour of operation, and throughout its full life cycle.
The most recently introduced machines on display include the 336F Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator. The hybrid technology reduces fuel consumption by an average of 25 percent in 336G H applications.
The new M Series wheel loader line will be represented by the 972M XE and includes a brand new 982M model designed to load highway trucks in two passes.
To see these machines, visit booth 10915 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities515 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company414 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry407 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views