Caterpillar, Inc., booth 10915 (North Hall)
Caterpillar will present its lineup of machines, technology and services designed with the goal of helping customers succeed.
Four Caterpillar exhibits, totaling about 60,000 square feet of floor space, will showcase more than 40 machines, most with integrated technologies that help equipment operator, managers and owners get the most from each machine, each hour of operation, and throughout its full life cycle.
The most recently introduced machines on display include the 336F Hybrid Hydraulic Excavator. The hybrid technology reduces fuel consumption by an average of 25 percent in 336G H applications.
The new M Series wheel loader line will be represented by the 972M XE and includes a brand new 982M model designed to load highway trucks in two passes.
To see these machines, visit booth 10915 in the North Hall at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration242 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views