Caterpillar Inc. sponsors regional rallies of AEM’s 2011 Construction Challenge
For the Challenge, AEM partners with the global creativity organization Destination ImagiNation, known for programs that foster creative problem solving through hands-on teamwork. A construction-themed program is an integral part of DI’s core program, culminating in a yearly global finals competition. The triennial CONEXPO-CON/AGG exposition hosts a special edition of the AEM Construction Challenge in show years, to provide students with even more exposure to the construction industry. AEM is show producer and a show owner.
To get involved in the AEM Construction Challenge, including sponsorship opportunities, contact AEM’s David Bannister at email@example.com or 414-274-0657.
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem924 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve433 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views